All Handmade manufacture makes each candle a unique work of art.
- Premium Grade Rough Girasol Opal embedded in base to focus energies.
- Mix of paraffin and soy wax with all-cotton wick for a clean, drip-free burn.
- Scented or Fragrance-Free to fit your style.
- Burn time 90+ hours for hours of enjoyment.
- Clear wax core to radiate light and energy from within.
- Proprietary wick design insures long life for crystal top.
- Dimensions: 6.5” x 3” x 3”
- Weight: 27 oz.
- Detailed burn instructions included for extended candle life.
- Proudly made in Louisiana, USA
If you love geodes, crystals or nature you can’t help but fall in love with this candle. Its crystal top sparkles like gemstones while its sides seem carved from dazzling natural agates. Hubby and I pushed the limits of candle tech to create a sculptural work of art that is a luminous marvel, then inserted a piece of genuine Girasol Opal to the core to guarantee an authentic bond. With our specially designed wick to give it he longest possible burn time and clear core emitting light through the top and sides you can enjoy our pillar candles’ radiant effects with a breathtaking sense of wonder for many, many hours to come.
All of our candles are available as both scented or fragrance-free. Our Blue Opal Pillar is paired our Green Tea & Cucumber Scent, a perfect blend of green tea as the high note, underscored with fresh cucumber as the bottom note. This fabulous fragrance creates a sensual blend of cool citrus and melon with rich florals and a long lasting drydown of musk and cedarwood notes. This is a very fresh, clean fragrance.
Bringing the outdoors in is a bona fide way to refresh your home's mood too. Amethyst & Amber Candles create a meditative mood of natural beauty and contemplation, and with their striking variation of pattern and texture, the crystal-infused formations can add an unexpected pop of life to any setting. From the gleaming brilliance of the wax crystals to the intricate geometry of the sides each candle is a unique, hand-poured product, as individual and timeless as the strata that was their inspiration.